Is a girl most likely to get a boyfriend when she has guyfriends than a girl who doesn't have guyfriends?

I notice most of the girls that say that they never had a boyfriend are the ones who never hung out with guys.

How come guys don't pay those type of girls attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl with a lot of guy friends might turn away potential suitors who might thing that she gets too close to them but she also has a good chance of one of those guy friends taking and interest and wanting to date her because of that closeness.

It's also difficult for a guy who isn't part of the girls circle of friends to break in and be more than just another friend sometimes because the girl is just so used to having a lot of mail friends that she doesn't even think of the guy a s a potential BF.

What Guys Said 3

• I do lol. I don't think it matters tbh. I find the girls that hang out with guys are the type that like the loud bad boy types. So yer I sooner look at the quiet one hardly talking, as she normally more on my level. But. I spent for years with a girl I met in a nightclub, (never again lol) 6 years with a girl I meet crying on steps of a train station, and my last girlfriend was a girl that remembered my face a friends house and added me on fb. Point being its time and place. Not who you surround yourself with.

• Eh...idk...maybe...certainly the reverse seems true..or does it? Other guys have mentioned on here as well as brick 'n' mortar...that when we have a gf/SO.. girls always seem to be flirting (seemingly hitting on us) and yet when we break up or become single again...these same girls are no longer interested in us? I don't get it...however...since I have lots of female friends and I am still lacking the answer to this...I doubt that you will miraculously explain this to me...maybe should post a Question? For me personally, the answer is "no"...I am not that type of personality...if I really like you, then I am really going to like you..whether your are married or single or down & out...actually...would probably be less likely to pursue or more easily discouraged if I thought you were already taken...(:(:(:

• Probably because they have no idea how to treat men?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, a lot of people are going to disagree with that because some guys are too jealous to be in a relationship with a girl who has guy friends.

But besides that, MY perspective on your observation is that those girls who have guy friends are just more likely to get a boyfriend because they're... getting to know guys. Every single one of the guys I've dated started out as a good friend first.

• Probably because those are the girls who don't have much in common with guys, they're too different. If a girl can get along with guys easily, then she'd probably make a good girlfriend. But if all she knows is how to be a super girlie girl, a lot of guys aren't into that.