I like 2 girls who are both good friends

I'm in sort of a jam , not sure what to do . I like both of them a lot and they have a lot to bring to a relationship and be great girls to date but there both good friends now and even work with each other . when I first meet them a couple years back they were not best friends but now they are . I don't know this isn't going to end good is it , I'm not sure how this is going to work out even if I was to date just one of them any ideas how should I decide which one to try and date

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably give it some more time. I went through the same thing a few years ago. You man come to find you like one a little more than the other.

• i don't know I like them both a lot , one I almost dated in 2009 so it make more sense to date her as we have some history but other one I've known for a while as well and we all live in same town . the one is really cool with things but other starting to get annoyed . I don't know something is going to give

• Hmmm ... then maybe you need to wait until that something gives. There is no need to rush. I had to see it as an adventure, or I would have lost my mind! LOL

What Girls Said 1

• ~Since they are "good friends" maybe you shouldn't date either one. I don't belive you could date one w/out the other getting hurt. Stay friends with both.~

What Guys Said 1

• Look up polyamory and become one of the enlightened.