GUYS please help: Why is he acting like this?

I've been seeing this guy for barely half a month, we've gone out on dates and stuff. He was the one initiated everything and he was really nice and sweet. Before he asked me out, he already knew that I was going to move to another place for a year. But now, he suddenly told me that it's too hard for him, it's not going to work if we are separated. I asked him if he'll still see me until I leave, he answered "I don't know, it's too difficult." What can I do? It seems like he can deal with LDR but I thought he could and that's why he asked me out. I am not ready to let him go, it broke my heart that I felt like I can breath now :'(

Anyone? :'(

What Guys Said 1

• The foolish man seeks happiness in the

distance, the wise grows it under his feet.

- James Oppenheim

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same situation. I've dated a guy for almost two months. Before we started dating, he knew I was going to move.

Anyways, He hasn't contact me for about 7 days. What i"m thinking is, if he doesn't want it to work, he probably doesn't like me that much.

I think our cases are similar. If a guy wants something, he's going to want to make it work.

• thank you. wish you the best of luck :)