Girls using guys and not caring?

Ladies how come after a random hook up y'all don't try to date the guy you just act like it never happened and move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, if it is a random hookup I'm guessing the implication in itself is that they weren't planning on dating you. If you get drunk at a party and you hook up with a random girl...that's really not the basis for dating someone. I wouldn't even consider that to be a situation where a girl is using you, aren't you equally guilty for randomly hooking up with her, for using her to get sex?

Guys are definitely way more guilty and pretending to like girls for months or whatever or dating them just until they get laid or just using girls in general for sex and feigning interest.

What Girls Said 5

• Because a hook up is usually something you do to get pleasure for the moment.

You don't take this guy seriously, and he is pretty much convenient at the time.

Sometimes the person isn't trying to pursue a relationship for whatever the reason may be, and just wants to have a good time.

• You said the word - random.

That's all it is. If I wanted something more, I'd go after something more. But sometimes, that's all I want and that's all anyone is going to get. It doesn't even have to come down to commitment issues. Some people are out to have fun. Others are out for the long haul. Mistake one for the other and someone is bound to be unhappy with the result.

• for the same reason a lot of guys do that to girls, it was just a random hook up, it meant nothing and there is no need to prolong the relationship

• Because sometimes we just want a random hookup. Guys aren't the only ones with commitment issues.

• As you said random hookup and you don't think guys, as you put it use a girl and not care after a random hook up. Give me a break.

What Guys Said 0