He seemed so perfect for me and it's driving me crazy.

Why do guys have to make you feel like they really like you, they hold your hand, kiss you tell you how adorable you are then, a week later their in a relationship? I'm beginning to feel like there's something wrong with me because this always happens and they would rather be in a relationship with someone prettier then why flirt with me it hurts. All my friends can get guys so easy but I have to be so awkward because I feel like nobody really like me anymore I'm so used to just getting played about. He seemed so perfect for me and it's driving me crazy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. If they're flirting with you in the first place then you have some level of attraction in terms of looks. Maybe you've been dealing with dudes who mainly want your pu$$y and they started to catch a vibe that you weren't that kind of girl. I don't think it has anything to do with you not being good looking.

• hahha. like the idea you used $ for the s. =P anyways I believe you should look for better guys and not worry about what your friends can or can't do but what you can do. Choose someone who will be there for you who is a genuine person who cares. Those guys only seem interested in one thing if they up and leave. I don't know the whole situation but it just seems like silly games they are playing. hope it helps =)

• I can't understand how they can go in a relationship when they flirted with me though :( He mustn't want one thing with the girl he's in a relationship with, cause I just wasn't good enough and he didn't even talk dirty or nothing is seemed perfect :(

What Guys Said 1

• Two muffins are in the oven.

One says to the other "God it's hot in here"

The other one replies "Oh no... It's a talking muffin"

What Girls Said 1

• Because most people want instant gratification and you have to love yourself enough to know that you are beautiful and wonderful just the way you are. Guy's want sex and that's the honest truth they tell you whatever they need to get their rocks off and then it's cee-ya. Just insist that they slow down and the guys who do are worth it the guys who don't well you are better off finding out now!