People tell me I'm beautiful but I can never get the guy I want!

The guys I like never like me back. What's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, I think we've all been there including me, and we don't realize that someone truly amazing is on their way! Trust me, he'll come you're way sooner or later, just be patient :)

What Guys Said 2

• Beauty is so skin deep. A lot of women told me they were intimidated based on my looks. It sucks because I feel like I am not as good lucking so that intimidation barrier kills my conversation with women. He probably thinks your in a relationship or have a high degree in certain types of men. Hope this helps. Good Luck

• Not sure. I can tell you that it's not all about beauty. While a lot of the time people say the words "you're so beautiful, that you could have any guy you want" it's not always that simple. I know nothing of the kinds of guys you're going after, or what your personality or attitude is like, so I can't comment for sure. All I can do is venture a guess that perhaps it's not about looks.

What Girls Said 4

• Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean a guy will instantly have feelings for you..there is more to people than just beauty,you can't choose who you have feelings for,you can think someone is attractive,but not have feelings for them.

• What kind of guys do you go for and what's your personality like?

• Looks aren't everything.

• we are in the same boat, sister...