How do you deal with breaks?

we are seeing each other but I'm going away with my family and he's away too. both out of the country so we can't even talk.

he will get back a few days before I do but until I get back we won't even be able to talk.

we already have a day we are supposed to see each other after I'm home again.

but it's just so hard. he wouldn't have made a date to see me if he didn't want to continue our relationship right? he also told me "let me know as soon as you are home so we can reunite"

i just miss him so much and I can't even get in touch. how do I handle this?

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing you can do is wait. Literally.

You're right, he does want to see. Knowing that, don't let it stress you out. Enjoy your trip and be happy that when you get back you'll be able to see him again.

Besides that it's good anyway, cause if he's leaving too you wouldn't see him anyway. At least now you'll both be gone at relatively the same time, instead of him now and you at a different time, in which case you'd be apart on 2 occasions.

What Girls Said 0