Is it wrong to tell him what I want in the beginning stages?

*I've been on 2 outings with this guy (hiking>>initiated by me, and dancing>>we both brought friends).

*I work with him on weekends.

*He always wants me to call, but he never calls/texts. I initiated twice...lets just say I have been putting more effort in trying to get to know him.

*Recently he's been asking about me through an older female coworker whom I'm great friends with (she's 75).

*Today as I was leaving work, he shouted my name and asked why I didn't say bye lol I was obviously ignoring him because I'm tired of his games. Some days he ignores me as I leave, and some he doesn't...today was odd, I think he's been sensing lately that I just don't care about what he thinks anymore (before I'd try to please him... etc.) anyways...basically I told him that I prefer him to call me, or ask me out to go to the movies, hiking, etc. normal things because me calling is a turn off (it is). I sure hope he won't perceive that as being needy lol I also asked joking whether he thought talking a girl to death is the way he seduces women (we're both 24 btw).

He said he'd call. At this point I feel like I'm being fair by giving him a chance...letting him know what it takes to be with me.

What do you think, mature people please

About me:

I've recently began dating, didn't before due to choice, I'm pretty confident, worldly, wise, loves to laugh, have fun, everyone loves me & I love making new friends, I don't get jealous, I'm honest, smart, I have a life, and I detest being needy/whiny...

What Guys Said 1

• AS LONG AS YOU CAN BE TOLD WHT THEY WANT , ALL IS WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What Girls Said 0