My boyfriend is an adulterer.

So I have been dating this guy for only a few weeks but I really like him a lot...more than I have ever liked a guy but it could be because I have gone the furthest with him that I have ever gone with a guy. However, he recently told me that a few months ago, he had sex multiple times with a married girl who has three kids, and now she is pregnant and it could be his. Her husband doesn't know she cheated. This is such a huge deal to me. Also, him and I are both just 19. The other girl is in her mid 20s. A lot of people are telling me I should abandon the relationship but I like him so much that I don't think I can do that. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You said it yourself, it's a huge deal to you. It's not something you're just going to forget about, it's one of those things that's going to make you constantly question "could this happen to me too?" or wonder what he was thinking when he did that. Bad juju my friend..I'd let this one go.

What Guys Said 2

• its entirely up to you. However it sounds like sticking with this guy would be a disaster. Comparing it to the Bombing of Hyroshema. It's just... awful...

• DID IT ONCE HE WILL DO IT AGAIN, he is not a ice guy and the married woman, sorry girl is as bad, leave them to it, you will only get hurt, stop now while the going is not too rough. he is a cock. and your not a pop up p****, sorry but sometimes blunt is best.

What Girls Said 1

• Not going to work in your favour, it's not going to work out properly for anyone, that is trouble that hasn't sprung its leak yet.