How does your significant other make you feel?

-Like your the only one in a room full of people?

-Like your the most gorgeous one around?

-Like you irreplaceable?

-Like your everything to them?

-Like your perfect?

-Like your completely loved?

-Like your the only one that can make them completely happy?

-Like nothing could ever come between you?

Is this that I describe only found in movies and fairy tales? How does your significant other make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• a pain in my ass. we are both stubborn and hardheaded. I love him to death but he is def a major pain in my butt. he does make me feel beautiful and happy and loved since he is SUPER affectionate

What Guys Said 3

• She makes me feel so sexy in this yellow polka dot bikini.

• I feel special, extremely lucky and I feel really loved with her:)

• I left out special. Good for you :) That's really good, that's awesome!

• "Is this that I describe only found in movies and fairy tales? "

Fairy tales, young love (known as crushes or infatuations), first loves, and that's about it really.

I don't think adults in adult relationships feel that way.

• So, you don't think anyone could love someone like that? Or it doesn't happen all to often?

• I just said it does happen like that - in young love (crushes and infatuations) and first loves.

Of course, to most adults, those don't count as love.

What Girls Said 5

• -Like your the only one in a room full of people? -No, but I'd feel bad if he was ignoring everyone else in the room anyway =P

-Like your the most gorgeous one around? -Most attractive, sure.

-Like you irreplaceable? yep

-Like your everything to them? no, but that would be unhealthy

-Like your perfect? No, that would also be unrealistic. But I do know that he loves me with my faults and all. Not that he thinks there are many of them =P

-Like your completely loved? definitely

-Like your the only one that can make them completely happy? No, again, this would be unhealthy. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl who would make him happy in a relationship. But there are still plenty of other things that make him happy too, as there should be.

-Like nothing could ever come between you? No, but I can't say I'm too worried about it happening either.

Imo the most important thing on that list is that he makes you feel completely loved.

• I agree, the others I didn't mean unrealisticly just kinda the feeling you have not an unhealthy obsession or anything like that lol.

• He makes me feel Safe, loved and important...together we can solve any problem.

• this is what I feel about my boyfriend at the moment. he's the sweetest guy I've met. he's someone I would want to be married to.

• Annoyed. He is always debating issues and we agree on nothing. I know he loves me, but man I wish we could agree more on topics instead of always having huge debates.

• never had a long term enough relationship to answer that really.