How can I find out who a guy likes?

can't ask others to find out because we work together. Don't want it getting around that I am interested.

So how can I poke and prod him with questions to find out who he likes (hopefully me!)

What questions should I ask without making him feel awkward/on the spot?

I was thinking of talking to him about the relationships that have formed out of work and then being like "sowho's you're love interest...? give me a hint"

What Guys Said 2

• ask him and hope he tells you the truth.

• "Don't want it getting around that I am interested."

Why not? God forbid you might actually get what you want that way.

"What questions should I ask without making him feel awkward/on the spot?"

No questions are going to do that. He's not a girl. He'll just answer them. Or not.

"then being like "sowho's you're love interest...? give me a hint""

If you tried something like that, and even if he liked you, he would almost certainly not tell you as a result of such a ham-fisted interrogation.

Here's the best advice you will ever get on the subject - Stop playing stupid games. If you want to know, ask around. Let it get back to him that you might be interested.

If he likes you too, he'll know he has a go-ahead to make a move.

If he doesn't like you in that way, then it's only office rumour and gossip and you have plausible deniability.

What Girls Said 0