What does the way she's acting mean?

A girl I used to go out with for about 3 months and I ended cause we both wanted different things, I wanted a relationship and she couldn't rush into anything and commit to anything or anyone cause she just got out of a 2+ year relationship. She started seeing someone else (main reason I told her I wanted to be with her or I was walking away), but told me she really wanted me and didn't want to end things/stop seeing me.

A month after we stopped we saw each other out (we have same group of friends), and she tried talking to me all night, I wasn't really having it. She kept grabbing my arms and chest when trying to talk to me. She made sure I heard her tell some guy hitting on her at the bar that she didn't have a boyfriend, then looked at me (I was right next to her by chance). My friend approached her and told her to back off and leave me alone basically, without me knowing or wanting him to do that. She told him she missed me, hated seeing me talk to other girls, and knowing I was, and didn't know what to do, and he was like 'yeah, how do you think he feels knowing you're seeing someone else now?' She was staring at me most of the night, and when I'd look over she would talk to her friends then they would all stare at me too. She gave me a hug when she left and kissed me on the cheek.

She posted a Facebook status a few days after that, that was clearly meant for me to see, I actually got calls from friends before I even saw it who told me that it was definitely directed at me. It was song lyrics about feeling bad for making a mistake of letting someone go, and basically wanting to redeem themselves to that person. She is still seeing this other guy mind you. She also commented on a picture I edited about 10 minutes after saying like "that's rude" cause it was a picture we were both in, that I cropped her out of.

What does all this mean about the way she's acting, does it all mean she's still into me and wants me to contact her or what? I have no clue what to do, I am still not over her, think about her all the time, even though I have been with other girls since, and I still just want to be with her, we were like a perfect fit, and the whole time we were seeing each other and talking all day everyday she kept telling me she wanted me to meet her family, and meet mine, that she fell for me, wanted to be with me, and all that. So, I don't know what to do, should I reach out to her? What does this behavior mean?

What Girls Said 1

• IT MEANS REACH OUT. She simply craved attention for a while. (Which explains the other guy). REACH OUT. TAKE HER BACK. SHE'S ALMOST SCREAMING IT. But only if you want to. If you don't want to be with her, make it clear. If you do, TAKE HER BACK NOW.

• It's been about 2, maybe 2 and a half months since we've been officially over. One of her friends told me she was like dating the other guy - she asked if they were exclusive, and the girl simply said "it's undefined, but he's not seeing anyone else, and neither am I." When we met to talk things over about being together or not, she drove me home and asked me all these questions about my neighborhood and asked me to show her places, then parked and made out with me for 15 mins, next day said she

• couldnt commit but didn't want to stop seeing me either. Month later found out she was dating the kid, after the whole month before told me she didn't wanna end things, then last month is when she kept trying to talk to me. So, what should I do? How should I reach out to her, what do you suggest? And what part of the above story makes it clear to you she wants me to contact her? the other kid writes on her wall like everyday but she doesn't respond really, but she was texting him that night too.

• Tell her you're not cool with this double dating thing. Confront her. Flat out say "I'm not comfortable with this anymore. Stay with me, or him. I've given you time to make your decision. If you want to be with him, that's fine, but you won't be with me at all anymore, vice versa". She should make a decision soon after that. If she picks you, huzzah! If not, you give yourself time to get over and forget her, no matter how hard it is, because it won't work out. What made it obvious is that

What Guys Said 0