Do girls marry guys like me?

i am a very hairy guy EVERYWHERE. Why would any girl marry an excess hairy guy like me? Should I be prepared for a lonely journey?

Most Helpful Guy

• You wouldn't be here if girls wouldn't, now would ya? I bet there are a lot of girls that like hairy men.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, if she likes werewolves then she will have no problem marrying you.

j/king.

There is more to you than your hair.

I am sure you are a great person and can bring a lot of positive qualities to the table.

• My friend's dad is hairy. He looks like a bear when he's in swim trunks. Hair everywhere! And he's happily married, so yes, girls go for guys like you.

• While that's not for me one of my best friends has so much hair we joke he is the missing link lol. He is one his second wife not to mention many girlfriends. Just gotta find the right girl for you hopefully a peach of a girl like his.

• No you just need to find the right girl for you. Yes there are girls out there that aren't superficial. So what you are hairy, it's not the end of the world.

I'll tell you this when I met my guy it was like love at first site. He's a hairy guy and I never thought I'd be with a hairy guy but to tell you the truth I've never been happier. He's got a great personality and he's fun to be with. And I can't help running my fingers threw his hair(arms, chest, legs, etc)

So there is hope for you, you just have to know where to look.

• theres no shame in going to a spa and getting all of it trip or waxed off lol then you might have a chance most girsl don't like hair

• some women don't mind

• I wouldn't date a hairy guy

What Guys Said 4

• Out of like billions of women I'm sure most won't mind.

• Some girls like hair. Some girls don't care.

Find one of them.

• haha they'll marry you, they'll just expect you to wax everything.

• i don't see a problem if you trim it