What should I do about his grandparents?

I really like this guy I work with and I think he likes me too. We went on a "friend" date and we had a great time. After the night was over he gave me a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. Now he's been acting like we're a couple.

My problem is that I heard him telling his friend that his grandparents are really racist. I really like him and I don't want him to have tension in his family. Should I just tell him that we should be friends?

I'm going to talk to him about it today. Will update on how it goes
Didn't go well. Thanks for the advice though.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I would talk to him about it before telling him that you should just be friends

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing. What can you do? You're not going to change their mind. If they are important to him, he may not stick with you or he'll hide your from them. If not, you have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 4

• im in it for him... I don't need their approval. if they don't like you...then oh well they aren't getting everything they want. esp if its not their kid!

dont break up just because of them. at least talk to him about it first

• okay, hope it goes well for you!

• i think if you really like him then I would try and work it out

• Talk to him about it.