Should I address it or just let it be?

I've known him for about a month now and we get along pretty well, kiss all the time, and I'm pretty sure he really likes me, but he's been talking to his ex (who broke up with him right when me and him met, and over the phone) And now they talk over Facebook occasionally and apparently they text each other too.

I'm not sure how to react, should I talk to him about it?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he's still in the break up phase. Hopefully he's not thinking of going back to her. It sounds a little weird. Usually when people break up they don't talk for a while. It's hard to move on if you're still talking to each other.

I would probably address it. Not mean but just ask if they are over or if they are still thinking of getting back together.

• They broke up a month ago though

What Girls Said 1

• If you're just friends that kiss, I wouldn't address it. Unless you're in a serious relationship, an ex would be his business. If you like this guy though and want to date him, I would bring that up instead. Tell him you like him and would like to try dating and see where his feelings for you stand. He may be contemplating getting back together with his ex, especially if he doesn't think you're interested in anything serious. I know it's scary to put yourself out there (I just did recently and got rejected), but it's still better than sitting back and not doing anything. By not acting you'll always question what would have happened if you did.

• He's not just a guy I kiss a lot, he's my boyfriend and he makes it pretty clear that he likes me, but I'm not sure what to do

• They only dated for about three weeks too

• Same advice stands. Ask him about it in a way that won't make him feel cornered or like your interrogating him.