Do you have a lot of friends or do you just have like one or two you hang out with?

And I mean friends in real life. Not friends over the internet or imaginary.

I have a lot of friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't had a lot of friends since middle school. I generally have a specific standard for friends anyway, so the most I could ever achieve is a lot of associates who I actually hang out with on a regular basis.

the answer is no either way. I'm kind of anti-social, which sucks because I'm actually extroverted, I'm just a bit depressed about physical stuff so I just stay in all day. I've had a small group of friends more often than not. however, I've recently lost my best friend of 8 years which I still can't believe. she just stopped talking to me. and the other high school friend and I don't really talk much, we were never really close even though we have stayed "friends" for a while. I have a close college friend that I've been friends with for a little over a year. we are really close emotionally, but now that school is out we don't see each other much. we do live in the same state though so once I actually relearn how to drive (went to school in nyc, no need to drive) then we can hang out more. I hung out with her all the time in school. I have another friend who I rarely ever see but we are still close emotionally, and another one like that as well.

im not really the type of person who can have a lot of friends though. I could have more associates if I got out more, but I think I just like a lot more substance than what most people are looking for these days. I think most people are just looking for people to have fun with and hang out with. I guess maybe I'm a bit intense, or needy or clingy sometimes, but I really want to get to know people and most people, specifically at this time in their lives, aren't really trying to bear their souls out and sh*t. they just want good, relaxed company and then move on to something else.

Also, I'm pretty argumentative and not everyone can tolerate that.

What Girls Said 14

• I've lived in a few different states, and recently moved to a different country so I've met a lot of people. I would consider myself friends with a good handful of them, but there's really only 5-7 people that I always hang out with (when I was in the states), and I have yet to make any solid friendships here. There's only 2 people that I still talk to via Skype, email, and phone call back in the US.

Overall I consider myself to only have one real, reliable, friend and the others are more just people I get along with and have fun with when I'm bored.

• I have tons of friends, I am friends with pretty much everyone in my grade, we aren't really all necessarily close, but I am friends with all of them if I know them, but I have 3 close girl friends, and 8 close guy friends that I do everything with, and tell everything to.

• I have a lot of friends. I hang out with a large variety of people, but I only actually have a few CLOSE friends with whom I talk to about personal things and spend 23 hours a day with. I get bored of people though, so the "a lot of friends" thing is for a reason. I rotate.

• i have a 'crew' that I always hang with that consists of 8 people but I have other friends who I also hang with separately

• Lmaooo "And I mean friends in real life. Not friends over the internet or imaginary."

I have a lot of friends. I love to socialize and meet new awsome people. However, I have this group I hang out with.

I'm still lmao.

• I know a lot of people, but I only have some friends. It's hard to build a real friendship.

• I have a lot of acquaintances...but I have 3 real friends.

• I have a few good friends I used to see more often. A few abroad whom I will visit.

• I just have one friend that I would actually hang out with.

I don't associate myself with many people. - There's no need too.

• i get bored of people quick. I have a few people I like to hang with but I also have a large group I like to go out with too. depends on my mood. usually I will go out with 2-5 people then leave with 20 lol

• I have three that are excellent friends :)

I don't want or need any more than that :0

• If I hang out it's usually with a lot of people.

• I have a lot of friends, but I have three friends that I'm really close with.

• yes. I an hang with different social circles.

What Guys Said 6

• I have very few friends, by choice. My fiance on the other had, has hundreds of them. Opposites attract.

• I have many people I am friends with, but only a couple that I consider true friends.

• Lotta friends that I invite to partys and go out with and stuff. however if we're just gonna chill I have close friends I'd say closer to 5 or six of those though, not one or 2

• I had two really close friends that I used to hang out with until about a week ago. I have known them for about 9 years. Everybody is moving away now. :(

• I have a lot of followers.. ^-^

• i have 3 really close friends I hang out with