Do you think there's truly someone for everyone?

You know how people say there's someone out there for everyone? I'm nearing my mid 20's and I've never been in a relationship. Actually I've never had any type of interest from a guy. No date, no compliments, no questions about my interests and personal life, like absolutely nothing, and I have lost hope that any guy is actually capable of liking me. If there is indeed someone for everyone, one being the key word, who's to say I'll ever meet him. The world is big and there are more people out there than you can meet in a lifetime. So I was just wondering what you guys think. Thanks for reading.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my belief, and you may not agree with me because of the whole faith thing.

I'm not a religious nut, but I believe that God brings people in and out of our lives for a reason. I hope that someday he'll bring "the one" for me into my life, but that's just my belief. But the way you worded your question, I don't know if I would agree with "the one." There's nearly 7 billion people in the world, but as I said, I think people come and go for a reason.

Aside from that, you're in your mid 20s and you think that no guy has ever been interested in you? I promise you in your 24ish year history multiple guys have noticed you, checked you out, etc. You just don't recognize it.

I'd say put yourself out there but its easier said than done...you and I seem to have a lot in common in this area but be patient. He'll find you eventually.

What Guys Said 6

• okay you're young so there's plenty of time..yep I know ..it doesn't seem like it but it's true..:-)

are you the shy reserved type in a crowd? or do you put yourself out there? if you attend parties and lean against the wall (act like a wallflower) it's gonna be hard for anyone to determine whether or not you're approachable. of course, if you don't even attend the party..? worse..you'll probably only get to meet the pizza delivery guy..are ya getting out there? and are ya smiling? (putting on a happy face tends to make people think you're a friendly person, even in a room full of nervous and fidgety strangers. oh yeah, in answer to your question..i DO believe that there's someone for each of us

• I'm not shy, not outgoing either. I don't put myself out there at every given opportunity because I am not that kind of person but I do whenever I feel like it. It really just depends on the day. I smile, I'm friendly, down to earth, etc. I'm pretty ordinary...or so I thought.

• nothing wrong with ordinary to most of the population..the guys that find you extraordinary will be blinded to that anyway..so just keep doing what you're doing and have patience..usually when you wouldn't expect it you'll suddenly be 'the prize'...and that's a really good thing because you won't be anything other than the real you when he finds you and thinks you're some kinda extra special gift just for him..:-)

• I haven't expected in a while. Actually, I don't expect it at all anymore.

I always stay true to myself. That's one thing I can say about myself.

• Plain and simple yes I do. People just don't know how to show themselve in an attractive light.

• explain

• Plain and simple people don't know how to attract others, especially men.

• i'm 24, I assume you are around the age 22, 23 or 24 right? I've always never had a girlfriend, never been in a relationship, just telling you so you don't feel alone, but I hope there is someone out there for literally everyone

• probably but that doesn't mean they will find each other.

• yeah that's how I feel about it

• something tells me there is not

• im in the same situation as you, I have never had a girlfriend and I'm 2 weeks away from being 20

What Girls Said 5

• I do believe there is at least one person out there for everyone, and I think they will come at a time you least expect, but I believe you will find them eventually

• I don't expect one at all right now

• well, keep taking care of yourself, you are still young, take care of yourself, dress nice, and have confidence, that may help?

• no I dont

i think there is just a lucky few

the rest of us spend our lives searching or die alone.

i have found the man I KNOW in my heart is my soul mate or "the one" if you will, and this is the first guy ever, I am 30, however I don't know if he likes me back

if not, oh well. I'm not on the hunt for anyone else, ill just go on living my life for me. I refuse to settle for less than him.

• To aswer your question title: I 100% believe there is truly someone for everyone.

• yeah, but people die or are born in the wrong time period too... Also, distance is a major factor to.

• i feel like if you are meant to be with someone, god will bring them in your life when you least expect it. you're probably stunning and guys must have noticed you, you just haven't realized it :)