I think I resent him, is there any hope?

I've become critical, and judgmental towards the same guy. I'm untrusting toward him. I don't feel intimate with him anymore. He feels like a buddy. I used to love him.

There was a time when I needed him. Just, I needed his honesty. He lie to me and broke my trust. He is remorseful and I know he still loves me. Though, I feel like something in the way I think has changed. I don't want to force things, but I still love him. I just don't know how to get back that loving feeling. I treat him like a friend. I have this impulse to treat him like a stranger. On some level, that's what h feels like to me. Please, is there any hope? Can I do anything to fix this?

What Guys Said 1

• The way I see it: the only thing you can do is make up your own mind. If you can't, there is no point pursuing it. Black or white, decide & stick to it, Grey areas cause more trouble in the long run.

Cheers!

What Girls Said 0