Why is he taking so excruciatingly long to respond?

So there's this guy I met online three months ago and he I and started talking. in the beginning it was fine he wouldn't take forever to respond and he was really sweet and even said he liked me. but now he'll take like three or four days to respond and he'll give one word responses. is there anything I could do to get him to respond back quicker and more often?

Most Helpful Guy

• just take the hint, he's not into you anymore. If I meet someone online and lose interest for whatever reason, I either don't respond or slowly "die out" the conversations. I mean think about it, he obviously isn't anxious to respond to you anymore, so what does he do? cut back on the response times and the length of his messages.

I'd drop him, he isn't worth your time and effort and stress.

What Guys Said 1

• Has anything in his life changed, new job, gone back to school whatever it may be..sometimes, new things take over for people. If not, maybe he just figured he scared you off when he said he liked you

What Girls Said 1

• He isn't worth it if he isn't giving you attention. Move on