Guys, what do you think of the cutesy girl next door?

My friend Alice is very girl next door-- naturally beautiful, blond hair, blue eyes, slim, down to earth, always in good spirits and smiling, very smart, slightly naive but in a cute way, totally virginal (and legitimately a virgin). She also has a British accent.

Guys always flock to her. Out of all my friends she easily collects the most numbers and gets the most date offers.

My one guy friend, Jason, is obsessed with Alice. He thinks she's the picture of perfection and had many times stated he would kill to have a girl like her. From my observations I figured most guys felt that way about Alice and girls like her.

But the other day I was talking to my friend Connor about Alice and he said he was never attracted to her. I was shocked and said it was impossible for a guy not to be attracted to Alice because she was so beautiful. Connor agreed that she was beautiful but said she lacked sex appeal and he could think of her as nothing more than a little sister. I was surprised to hear this.

So guys, what's your thought on girls like Alice?

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds great. All guys have different tastes and preferences. That's why there's chubby chasers, cougar hunters, etc. When you say she collects the most numbers, do you mean guys give her their numbers or that she gives out her number to a lot of guys?

What Guys Said 13

• I agree with Jason from the description though, if I knew her, I may agree with Connor. The girl next door is the best girl you can be but usually the hardest to find. Unless you're actually next-door, of course. All of my neighbours are hideous old fogies.

• Its really hard to answer about girls 'like' Alice, because I could meet two of them, and one of them I'd be foaming at the mouth for, and the other I'd be 'm'eh'.

Out of interest, is there much difference in Jason vs. Connor's sexual experience level?

• Not that I know of. Both Jason and Connor are generally successful in attracting women and each has had his share of serious girlfriends and one night stands.

• Meh. Beauty is common. If she can hold her own in a conversation and show some intellectual value and also appeal to my sense of humor, then I might be into a girl like Alice. It really just depends. Attraction triggers are different for everyone. I might find a girl "cute" but have no interest in her sexually, it just depends on what I learn about her through interactions and if I feel any kind of spark there or not.

• I like girls like that, but I prefer brunettes.

• I'd probably gravitate toward her, but there are guys out there that want something else. I don't think you'll find a girl out there who would be desired by 100% of men.

• Every guy wants something a little different... There is no magic formula to get all guys. Suck it up champ. =P

• There was a girl named Kristin in High School who kind of fit that profile. We were kind of friends in middle school and then she started crushing hard on me in like 9th grade all the way through graduation and I never gave her a chance... She wasn't what I wanted at the time. I probably should have at least given her a chance, but whatever... =P

• I find this often to be true. For example, boys often like models, while often some of them are simply withouth any sexual energy, thus unattractive.

• Yeah..no two guys agree on females...eh...have sort of tried to tell you that? In college we used to about get into fights because one guy thought a girl was a "10" and another thought she was a "5"...just like "one man's junk is another man's treasure"..I tend to go for brunettes...kind of like redheads as well...(:(:(:

• Your friend sounds like my type of girl. As for your guy friend Connor, every guy is different when it comes to that type of stuff.

• Yeah, I'm definitely attracted to the girl next door type, Alice sounds great! :D

• What does it matter if 99% says yes?

• Well, perhaps it's not 99%. I witness a lot of guys who like Alice, but I can't say what that percentage is of guys overall. Perhaps only 20% of guys like Alice-type girls but 100% of that 20% are confident enough to approach her.

• I determine how many guys think she's attractive based on how many guys approach her. If guys never approached her I wouldn't think they found her attractive. Because tons of guys approach her I assume tons of guys find her attractive.

• Sounds logical.

• This girl sounds awesome and like someone I would want.

• Generally speaking, I tend to gravitate toward the cute, sweet looking women more than one you'd call sexy or hot. Alice would probably be a doll in my eyes but I can understand where Connor is coming from. My friend is the opposite and wants that girl who has a raw sex appeal, who has a sultry naughty vibe to her.

What Girls Said 0