Would you date someone missing a limb?

I don't have a fetish for it or anything, but I did see a really cute girl with one arm and think "I wouldn't mind dating her at all." and it kinda surprised me because I had never thought about it up until then.

Updates:
The women so far are say they would in ways which suggests to me they mean if the guy came up to them so let me add a curve ball to the question: Would you ever PURSUE that same person? For the guys as well, If the woman came to YOU would your position change?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Probably. I mean it's the person and who they are that counts. A missing limb is a small thing to overlook if I like someone.

0|1
    0|1
  • Sure. That doesn't change who they are as a person. If they have a good personality, I wouldn't think twice about it:)

0|1
    0|1
  • I you love them it shouldn't matter :)

0|1
    0|1
    • Of course but it's more of a question of would you actively choose to start a relationship with someone of that particular example.

• Sure of I was attracted to him, I would!

• yes

0|1
    0|1
  • if they had a good personality I would

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Yup.

0|1
    0|0
  • An arm would be OK...a leg might be a bit tough...might depend on how mobile they were as well as how much I liked her? There are degrees to everything...I am missing part of my left index finger...(:(:(:

0|1
    0|1
    • no way. lol. =P depends on what part is missing? haha. hmm =P tisk tisk ahahhah

• Okay for you, lets say she gets around just fine, maybe with a prosthetic leg.

• i would not

0|0
    1|0
    • Okay, I'm curious as to why not? is it concern over dealing with the disability or are you grossed out by the idea?