Would you date someone missing a limb?

I don't have a fetish for it or anything, but I did see a really cute girl with one arm and think "I wouldn't mind dating her at all." and it kinda surprised me because I had never thought about it up until then.

The women so far are say they would in ways which suggests to me they mean if the guy came up to them so let me add a curve ball to the question: Would you ever PURSUE that same person? For the guys as well, If the woman came to YOU would your position change?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Probably. I mean it's the person and who they are that counts. A missing limb is a small thing to overlook if I like someone.

• Sure. That doesn't change who they are as a person. If they have a good personality, I wouldn't think twice about it:)

• I you love them it shouldn't matter :)

• Of course but it's more of a question of would you actively choose to start a relationship with someone of that particular example.

• Sure of I was attracted to him, I would!

• yes

• if they had a good personality I would

What Guys Said 3

• Yup.

• An arm would be OK...a leg might be a bit tough...might depend on how mobile they were as well as how much I liked her? There are degrees to everything...I am missing part of my left index finger...(:(:(:

• no way. lol. =P depends on what part is missing? haha. hmm =P tisk tisk ahahhah

• Okay for you, lets say she gets around just fine, maybe with a prosthetic leg.

• i would not

• Okay, I'm curious as to why not? is it concern over dealing with the disability or are you grossed out by the idea?