What signs do girls give

Ladies what signs do you give when you like a guy/want him to talk to you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Making eye contacts.looking at him. More than I should. Find excuses to strike a conversation. Pretend I get lost and need directions, ... and you'll get an ideas. See, not that had to figure us out.

Now your turn to tell us: what signs do you give us that you'd want us to talk to you and approach you?.

• Well... It kinda depends on the girls personality. For me, I am usually more reserved and shy in front of the guys I really like. But I will steal glances of him when he does nt notice =)) So if a girl is quite friendly to everyone but does not talk or interact with you, than maybe she likes you ... Or it could also mean that she really hates you and does not wan to talk to you...lololol

• I'd find excuses to talk to him, I'd touch him "accidently", I'd loudly tell my friends that I want a "certain someone" to talk to me, I'd look and smile at him a lot

• I usually don't give signs, if I want to talk to a guy I will strike up a conversation myself.

• Laughing a lot at what he says (even if it's not funny), asking for hugs or gives a reason to touch you, blushes, looks down a lot, if in group always trying to talk with you one on one, smiling a ton, and fixing their clothes or hair.

• Making eye contact and smiling at them.

• Smiling, being all flirtatous and laughing at his jokes

• Making eye contact, smiling, finding the most simple things to talk about to strike up a conversation...

• blushing/smiling/looking at him while doing it.

What Guys Said 1

• If they don't talk to you, they usually smile at you while looking at you. That's pretty much it.