Girls, will you date someone who is experienced or not so experienced in dating?

Experience as in the guy knows what to do and what not to. In another words, does the guy having experience in dating matter to you?

• Experienced
    29% (29)20% (8)26% (37)Vote
  • Not so experienced
    30% (30)8% (3)24% (33)Vote
  • No experience
    8% (8)8% (3)8% (11)Vote
  • No idea
    33% (33)64% (26)42% (59)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
26|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter to me but I don't want a guy too experienced caz he knows all the tricks and id fall for him and he knows its like cheating

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• I actually prefer he isn't experienced, I think it's cute. Plus I get to be in control, he learns everything from me and it basically goes my way the whole time xD lol

& plus the guy is usually shy or nerdy, which usually means he's a sweetheart & will appreciate me more than other jerks >.> hahaa

0|2
    0|0
    • Great! I like girls like you haha.

• It doesn't matter so much

But I prefer guy without any experience than someone who had 100 girls;)

1|1
    0|0
    • I like your answer. I prefer girls with little experience too.

• I like guys who have never dated before but have the confidence to show his interest and know how to approach me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But doesn't mean that I won't date those who are experienced.The most important thing is chemistry.

• It doesn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure actually. I don't want my guy to be too experienced or without experience at all. Somewhere in between. But it's not a deal-breaker. If I like a guy, I don't really care all that much how experienced he is. I've liked guys who've never had a girlfriend before and those that were very experienced. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I don't know what I want because I myself am inexperienced.

I just want a guy whom I can make happy and who makes me happy - from there we can see where it goes because if we can't get this one part down, then what's the use of whether he's experienced or not? Not being happy with each other = No relationship in my book.

0|0
    0|0
  • I much rather experienced, but if I like a guy and he's not as experienced as me, I'd still date him so long as he keeps an open mind, exert effort and is willing to gain experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not voting because it does not matter to me. I have had experience with people who have barly dated anyone and they had no idea how to treat a woman but who knows everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter, but I tend to scare people away who aren't so experienced. So I prefer a nice experienced man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put no idea since I wouldn't really have any idea how much experience he has actually had, but I really don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether or not he's had experience with dating doesn't matter to me .In fact ,his experience (or lack there of ) would be the last thing on my mind when looking for a someone to date .

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as he doesn't have a history of hopping from girl to girl to girl every 5mins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose no experience eventhough I have a little experience I'm not a pro

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • dated both so no prefence

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. As long as the guy is a good person, then who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care if he has any experience or not. If I like a guy I will date him reguardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sure since I haven't dated the same guy consistantly id say experienced since I usually make a fuool of myself

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is odd. I don't care if he's experienced or not. What I would care for is his personality, the way he treats me and makes me feel, how he looks, the way he sweet talks, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the person is good-hearted, humerous and social then I don't care if the person is experianced or not experianced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, I really don't know.

i have no experience in dating so I don't know what would happen or wouldn't happen if the guy I started to date had no experience.

but then hopefully the guy with experience doesn't try to take advantage of my inexperience. that would suck.

so really, I have no idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't bother me, ill date any guy as long as I'm attracted to him and he's my type

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Im indifferent; her "experience" with dating doesn't affect my interest levels at all.

If I'm attracted to her physically and I like her personality/mentality-wise...then that's all I require. :)

1|0
    0|1
  • Strange how a lot of women complain about the slut/stud double standard when they're more responsible for it than guys.

~85% of women compete for the top ~15% of men. Hypergamy in action!

1|2
    0|0
  • i hate how women hare hard-wired, biologically programmed

0|0
    0|0
  • why am I not surprised by the results

0|0
    0|0
  • They will, girls tend to feel pretty lucky that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • What girls say they want and what they end up doing are two different things...

0|4
    0|0
    • This is so true. It is very easy to say, but it is difficult for her to do whatever she say. I think it is more important in what a girl does rather than what a girl says.