How many drunk texts do you get?

How many do you get a night or a week? I'm curious cause I get one almost every night from a guy ?

• I get multiple everyone night.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I get one every once in a while.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • A couple a week.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Once a year or once a month.
    40% (2)29% (2)33% (4)Vote
  • Never in my life.
    60% (3)71% (5)67% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Rarely, probably every week. Don't you ever get tired of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a few high texts a few weeks ago from a girl I haven't even met in person before (but hope to soon). They weren't much.

foreveralone.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • HAHA I was not expecting best answer for this one... but thanks :P

• I'm not friends with people who drink, or at least not friends enough for them to send me one. Glad it's this way.

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Rarely any

0|0
    0|0
  • To this day zero

0|0
    0|0
  • Like never I'm too young and so are my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten one this year. There's this guy that we're not exactly friends but also not 100% friends with benefits. That means, we have made out in the past but he studies in another city so I don't see him often. And even if I do, that doesn't mean that we always hook up. But there has always been some ... chemistry. :P .

Anyway, one night, he sent me a text saying that "if we were together right now, I'd do crazy things to you".And he knew that I was with my boyfriend when he texted me. The moment I saw the message, I became all red and I tried to hide my surprise from my boyfriend cause I didn't want to upset him. The next day, my friend texted me again, said that he was drunk and he apologized. :P

(My boyfriend still doesn't know about that though.)

0|0
    0|0
  • drunk tests? Sounds like its time you put down the bottle!

0|0
    0|0
  • never have.

0|1
    1|0