I haven't dated much.

Guys, let's say you meet a girl and you get on the subject of dating, and she says to you "I've never really dated." or "I've never been on a date." Would you see this as a turn off or would you be hesitant to start dating her?

I didn't date anyone in high school, I didn't even kiss a boy until I was 18, and I don't know why but I feel kind of -- like a loser in that sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure. My first reaction is that it's not a big deal at all, kind of interested to learn why she never did date, but also it'd be kind of exciting to be her first.

The second reaction that comes to me is exactly that, I'd be her first and sometimes the first person you date is who you remember forever. It can be a lot of pressure in that way, not saying it's a big deal but just something I'd think about perhaps.

Someone who waits to date, has those dating experiences later than most isn't a loser to me. They may just be waiting for the right person.

What Guys Said 3

• You're just progressing at your own rate. As far as the question at hand, I'd take things slowly (and this coming from a guy in HS that had the nickname of "warthog" after the one of the slowest jets in the Air Force).

• You can always tell the truth. Don't worry too much about it and soon enough you'll have some dates under your belt so you don't have that insecurity anymore.

• I am 25 and have started dating more and I have never kissed a girl, so there you go :)

What Girls Said 0