Been talking to a guy off craiglist?

I'm selling my broken phone and some guy contacted me, and asked me to call him about it. So I did, and after we hung up I messaged him saying that his voice sounded hot. (just for sh*ts and giggles hahah) and basically we've been talking ever since. Is it dangerous?

And it's not like I'm planning on meeting him, giving my name or address out. No personal information, not even general information. Plus I did contact him first.

Most Helpful Girl

• People think it's so wrong that you are flirting with a stranger..

I guess they only flirt with people they know like their cousins...

Silly Americans...

• you cannot compare someone flirting with another person at club to some underage girl talking to a guy on craigslist.

• She's 17.. age of consent is 16... and who says the guy isn't 18 or 19?

she's flirting by txt.. not even in person...

• ty for ba :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• ...Sorry but this is absolutely retarded.

You're under 18 flirting around with guys you've never met, potentially even meeting them? You're seriously asking for sketchy potentially dangerous situations.

Oh, and you're underage, the f*** is wrong with you?

But by all means if you want to risk it go ahead. Natural selection at its finest.

• So, you never flirt with girls at a club or a party that you've never met?

• 17 isn't underage where she lives... and who says he isn't just a little older..

• and who says he isn't a psycho?

• It could be. You need to use a reasonable amount of caution.

If it all started about a phone, then I believe that it's less risky than if it started in the personals section, but yeah, he's still a stranger.

• Depends. Do you have rape fantasies?

• Dangerous, yeah.

• I don't see the issue. I think it is okay.

• lol I've seen you post questions on here for quite a while, and while I had a predetermination that you are actually retarded, this question has reassured my original feeling.

• What's wrong with my other questions mr.anonymous ?

• Authorities have concluded the killer of Alanaaa was a guy she just started talking to on Craigslist, notorious home of undesirable people.

• It could be. What if you meet him and he's a 400lb one eyed dude dressed in a mini skirt. He could also be a crazy rapist. Chances are he's harmless but I wouldn't go messing around with strangers on craigs list because it isn't worth the risk. You have no clue who this guy is or his real personality.

• Never dangerous you don't know how old he is or if he has a criminal record and you are not 18.

• sorry this should be very dangerous

What Girls Said 6

• is it dangerous? is that rhetorical ? OF COURSE GIRL! smh.

-A

• you've heard of the craigslist killer, right?

i'd sure not be doing it, but its your life

• Completely ridiculous.Grow up and wise up.

• looks like there will be a sequel to the craigslist killer movie

• Break it off & change your number. I hope you didn't give out any personal information.

• some guy hit on me on craigslist when I was searching for a new ipod.

It's a gamble.

Usually you'll get regular people who are just interested in some mackin - or you'll get some psychotic rape fiend who wants to eat your body after he's killed you.

Too much?

I'd say not enough lol :P

#PeopleBeCrazyAsF***TheseDays