What's the line between liking her and only being her friend?

What makes you only want to be friends with a girl? Is it the way she looks or acts or just because she's to much of a good friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like to take advice from people of different thinking and gender and for that I make them my frnds so as to get some advice and their reaction s on a particular stuff this helps in the expansion of many options for me ...and it helps me to manipulate things and come to a conclusion sometimes

What Guys Said 3

• Either because I am not attracted to her physically or because she does/says things that make me think I would get tired of being around her and therefore I would rather just see her from time to time as a friend.

• For me it's just a vibe. If I never get the "hey, I think this girl might be into me" vibe from flirting or how she acts around me, then I'll just assume she wants only friendship and I'll put in the friend-zone.

• Forget him. We should do it.

What Girls Said 0