When to kiss him?

So, I've been going out with this guy for about three weeks now, and he's only my second boyfriend. And, like a teenage girl, I REALLY want to kiss him. [insert hopeless romantic face here] But we're taking our relationship slow, and I'm fine with it.

As a side note, I've never kissed anyone before, so this is one of those epic first-kiss kind of deals. And. Yeah.

Should I just wait for him and when he's ready? Or should I talk to him about it? Or what?

Many thanks in advance. <3

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just do it! He will like your confidence! If you wait too long to kiss him he might think you don't like him or something is wrong with him. Best time to do it is after a hug, hug them pull away a little and look at him, just look and start with a slow one.

Hug for a while.

Just hold him,

it will make you feel better.

• Even though you are taking things slow there is no reason why you can not do it.

Just go ahead and do it next time you are alone together. I am sure that he will enjoy the fact that you made the move and it shows your confidence.

What supercheerchick said is a good idea. After a hug normally works, he will not be expecting it so it will be a surprise and you will also be close to each other.

If you are not confident about doing it the first time do it when you are alone together and maybe some where private.

I am sure all will be fine. Good luck!