How do I get rid of this feeling?

im with this girl.. or at least I think I am. we took a break but never broke up but we still kiss and do other things together. were not supposed to but I love her with a passion.

the problem is that when were around friends I see something they have personallity wise or that they have money and I can't help but feel like ill never be like that and they would make a better partner for her.

these feelings lead to jealousy and that gets me mad. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its a 'break' if you guys are still 'together'

If she really wanted to be with you, she would tell you.

You just let her go.

But first, don't make yourself feel less. If someone can't see you for who you are, then they aren't worth it.

I don't think you can get rid of that feeling if you're still with her. You probably feel jealous or mad cause you insecure since your relationship isn't going well.

If I were you, I'll end it, simply because I don't want to be someone's toy.

Its either me or leave.

I would like to feel secure that the guy loves me. but if its a 'break' then its a break. No kiss or anything. I mean it would hurt if I back away from someone I love so much, but its for the best.

If theyre not puting much effort in the relationship, then why should I? takes 2 to tango.

• i don't know how she feels.

• he never said who made the break. you don't know she's toying with him, or doesn't appreciate him-just because _hes_ worried about it. that's a whole lot of assumptions there.

Anyway, QA, what actually happened. and, why don't you just tell her you want to be with her. if she says no, you know where you stand. none of this wondering.

• They never broke up. And I assume he didn't call it a break since he seems so in love with her.

What Girls Said 3

• Try not to compare yourself to others. They may have qualities you don't have but you have good qualities they don't have. There's good and bad in everyone.

You only get jealous because you compare yourself to other people. You fear you're not good enough for her.

For your own self development, what I think you need is to not only be more confident in yourself but also learn how to be more assertive/direct. You don't know how she feels because you are not being upfront with her. There's lack of communication in the expressing how you feel department which I think can cause problems down the line (not only with the relationship you have with her, but with future relationships). You have to know how she feels in order for you to know where you stand.

• Don't stress it. The future is always changing, you make your future. If she indeed does long to be with you, she will be. Don't let the little things get you down!

I for one would much rather be with someone who can keep me happy and we both can keep us decently stable, having tons of money is wonderful, but not needed.

Girls who marry for money, most likely gave up on love.

• You just need more confidence in yourself

What Guys Said 1