Hooking up leading to relationship

ladies do you view hooking up the very first night with a random guy an OK way to potentially start a relationship with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think many girls say it's just for fun but they are secretly hoping it leads to something and definitely are more looking to feel desired than looking for fun or release. I think every woman wants a guy to fall for her afterward. So I'd say that most girls hope that it leads to something...but some may not be interested at all in the guy..give it time though. Haha.

What Girls Said 6

• Its not personally the way I go about it but I can see it happening for some people. They might find out afterward they actually like each other in ways that aren't sexual and try for something more.

• No, I usually would just look at it has a night of fun.

If we keep communicating past that night, and talk about things other than sex (basically, establish some common ground), then yes there would be potential.

• I wouldn't hook up with him to start a relationship, that's an awful idea. I might want to be in a relationship after we hookup (women tend to get attached), but with most men...a girl sleeping with a guy w/out even dating is a sure way to kill any future relationship chances.

• Not always, I had a one night stand with a girl and I wanted more but she didn't.

• Oh wow...a good guy you are :P lol

But chances are she hooked up with you knowing she didn't want anything more... =/

• Not really. I would call that a one-night stand. If I was interested in working on a relationship with someone, I would start doing things right and on time.

• I wish you were able to... But it usually never works out.

• Not at all.

What Guys Said 1

• i doubt many would feel this was an approiate way to start a relationship , a random hook up sounds more like a one night stand .