Look but can't talk? :/

so I'm staying in this hotel down the country for a break! and last night we were in the bar and the bar man was looking at me and then he came over to take our glasses and he kinda talked to me, then he did like an over exagerated laugh :P I thought he was really cute! and then I went up to get a drink and he made it his problem to serve me! anyway today we went down and then I had to go back to the room to get my glasses, and when I was waiting for the lift he walked by and he looked at me, and then he walked on and he looked back :D then tonight he was looking at me again like all night! and I got drinks again and he did the same thing!

my question is why didn't he make a move or talk to me or anything? and if its cause he didn't like me why was he always looking at me?

thanks :D:D:D:D:D

guys! should I leave a note behind the reception for him with my number? I might aswell chance it? (:
oh my god! I did it :D but he hasn't text yet? maybe he isn't in work yet or something :P

Most Helpful Guy

• i can relate to your situation :p. Yah its all about the job, you have to be the one to make a move on him.

I mean the reason why he didn't make a move was because he was afraid of the thought of you thinking he is a waiter. If he had asked you out, he was afraid that you would say something bad about his job.

I do customer service, so I see and meet a thousand people a day, and I've met with beautiful women. I always experience that lingerie look they give you :D, it makes feel sexy but at the same time I'm kind of insecure that she might think I got a low paying job, which is untrue for my case. :P

Tell you what, before you leave, go see that man again. Give him a hand shake with a great smile, and if your confident enough, tell him what you think about him, either way you are going home.

What Guys Said 11

• You know you can talk to him too. He's not the only one with a mouth. He was probably just shy and and or didn't want to look unprofessional by hitting on a customer that may or may not have been interested in him. We don't read minds.

• you know what, close your eyes and

think of something else while

"accidentally" dropping it in his

bag or something lol

• ill do that :D

• it's a great way to overcome fears of any kind.. ^-^

it's like, it's already happened so there's nothing you

can do about it, I use this method myself in

parkour if I'm afraid to make a jump, close my eyes

and jump! and then it wasn't that scary after all ^-^

• might as well ..:-) YOLO

• he's too shy to act on the note. just talk to him

• he is at work and does not want to lose his job, if you want things to progress you will likely have to be the not so subtle initiator.

• DO IT

• I was expecting a suicide note...

• no :P lol sorry :L should I do it ? :P

• Kill yourself, NO.

Leave the guy the note. Heck yeah. How can you know if you don't try?

• well most likely its because he's working that he can't be forward with you. someone could get fired for doing something like that.

you should make some casual conversation and be friendly, if he likes you hell probably ask for your number or give you his. whatve you got to lose?

• guys tend to hesitate when they really like a girl.

even a confident guy will be nervous when he meets that special girl.

which one are you, the one on the right or left?

• left :) I'm going home tomorrow thou :( :(

• no, I told the lady at reception to give it to him :) but he hasn't text :( I don't think he will, he probably thinks I'm a creep:L

• yo you're really good looking so he should be more than willing.

maybe she likes him and didn't give it to him cause you'd take him from her.

• Get it!

• Ireland? OMG! I wanna hear you say all this..haha I love an Irish accent.

There is probably a rule that the staff can not make personal contact with the guests while they're staying at the hotel. So, my guess is he's trying to let you know he's interested and hoping for some opportunity to have further contact. a napkin with your phone number?..haha

This happened to me a few years ago. The lady referred me to a great quiet place for dinner and told me what the best time to go would be. Then she met me there.

What Girls Said 2

• Like jager said, he's into you, but he's working. If you can, go back to the bar buy a drink, and in between give him your number, then walk away. If he's interested, he'll contact you.

• Go ahead and do it