Guys, is kissing less enjoyable when the girl is wearing lipstick?

And why do you think so?... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes when the girl is wearing lipstick that just about been pasted on, it can be bad. A light amount is OK. The lips are an erogenous zone. Covering it up doesn't help.

What Guys Said 7

• Never even thought about it or noticed

• I personally don't mind. Yes, gloss does tastes better.

But (maybe I'm weird)...i don't mind having a minimal amount of lipstick on me, and letting my woman mark me as her man for everyone to see. :)

But overall...im indifferent about a girl wearing lipstick, lip-gloss, lip balm, or all-natural lips.

I just wanna kiss. :)

• I think so. Just because cosmetics don't taste good.

• It doesn't matter if she's wearing makeup or not..as long as she's comfortable, I won't mind

• Nope.

• Doesn't matter too much to me

• I don't hate it but I do not much care about it. If it is in the dark and I f*** up my clothes from it then I will not be happy

What Girls Said 2

• Guys usually ask if I have lipstick on before they kiss me so I guess it kind of does hint that it deters their enjoyment of it. I've been told that lipstick tastes weird and it smears everywhere so its not really a pleasant sight for a guy to have lipstick coloring all over his lips and around. :)

• This is such a good question I've always wanted to know the answer to this.