Guys, would it bother you if a girl initiated texts?

once in a while and put her feelings out there more than once...but he usually texted and said he liked her a lot but has not asked her out and they knew each other from high school

Most Helpful Guy

• girls would text is a yes :D

that would b great! ... girls doin that once is so goood :)

& yeah you shud txt!

if you like him show your feelings :)

• what if I am straight forward and he gives me words but no actions

• that would be difficult for you ...

hope he doesn't be a coward :D

& if he likes you he ll ask you out ..

btw how old are yu?

• Thanks, hopefully he stops playing games, I am 20. I know right, why am I waiting around, I guess he is one of the guys that really has me caught up because I knew him from high school and he was kind, and funny. I turned down like 6 guys this year, and dated one and he just did not seem interesting at all. I feel hopeless at this point.

What Guys Said 3

• You like him and he likes you most likely both are too shy or are busy with other stuff. Ge aggressive.

• A little more help with details please >.< I would appreciate it.

• Thank you for the advice, I will see how this all works out, hope you have a great summer as well

• Thank you and you are welcome and keep me updated

• sounds like you two clearly like each other its just nobody has made the move to ask one another out. I say do it.

• What if I already told him that when am I gonna see him and he says soon, that he is just busy with school and work =\ As a guy, do you think he does not want anything serious and just likes texting?

• Then yeah he's busy. Too much to juggle right now it seems.

• I guess il see if he asks me out by the end of summer, or else I will just turn away from him because I don?t need bs in my life.

• of course, if only more girls initiated more

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like it when women are straight forward with them

• Yeah huh, except some don't take it well =\

• Well the ones who don't aren't the ones you want to be going after then lolz Because most likely he is immature and likes to play games