A question about people being destined to be together or not?

do you think 2 people can be destined to be together and them 2 people will meet without much effort, or do you think we all have to make a hard effort to find a life partner and its just luck if we find someone special?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I definitely don't think we all have to make a hard effort to find someone special. However, I also don't think we all find it easily. I can tell you from experience that it does happen though. My boyfriend and I came together very easily. We met in school so we knew each other distantly for years. One day we finally got a chance to really get to know each other and everything just clicked from there. So it's definitely possible, but I also think it's a good idea to keep your eyes peeled and your options open because it's probably not so easy a lot of the time.

What Girls Said 3

• yes, I think there's someone out there for everyone and that we are all doing what we do because of our destiny. but no I don't think that the two of them will meet effortlessly. I think before you can meet that person, you have to go through a certain...change I guess. become the best version of yourself or at least have it envisioned and know you're going to (have to) be like that. it's like stella says in how I met your mother "she's out there and she's getting here as fast as she can". you have to go do things and experience stuff before you can meet "your soulmate" and actually keep him/her or know how to deal with it/appreciate it. OK, quoting a lot of TV shows here, but as dr kelso (or cox?) in scrubs said: nothing worth having in life comes easy.

• I think there are a few people in this world that we are 100% compatible with, some people never find them some people settle for less, some people have messed up their chances of making it work. I think meeting that person makes you lucky. Chemistry, mutual attraction and the relationship should be effortless. Problems come their way, and can cause a bit of drama but you sort them not break up.

I wouldn't call it destiny, I would just say two people can just work together.

• Yes, I think there is someone out there for everyone and they will meet them eventually.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that we are destined for any one person, but I do think that we can make things work with anyone; so long as we love and care for them.

• All based on possibilities, situations, and your actions. Every small little thing you do could get your future lover who might just be with you until the end.

Life is extremely amusing.