Me and this girl used to have a thing - what do I do?

OK well me and this girl used to have a thing then we both started dating other girls and I still thought about her. my buddys been talking to her lately and he was telling her that it seems like her and I had a lot in common and asked her if she ever wondered what it'd be like if she was to give me a chance and her reply was asking if id take her on a real date be there for her and do nice things for her and if I wanted to be with her id text her everyday trying to be with her but I don't and if I want her to give me a chance then I'm gonna have to make her wanna be with me. what do I do? I know my buddies done what he had to do without me even asking but what do I do now?

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you really like her and want to be with her then make her know it... a girl will hide every feeling she has for someone until she feels safe to show otherwise... If you want her she ain't going to chase you, you must chase her.

What Guys Said 0