Why can't he tell me "something"?

So this guy and I have been kind of flirting for a while, but he's a bit of a flirt and he jokes with all the women around. Lately (last couple of months) we've also hanged out together as friends (sometimes just the two of us) and got closer. When it was just the two of us I noticed he got less flirty and less touchy feely and more introspective and serious...like we talked about deep topics ranging from relationships to politics to religion..and also about funny stupid things, but always in a non-flirty way...He has also got more attentive and remembers all the little things that happen to me and pays attention to my appearance a lot. So, last time we went out for a coffee and we talked for a long time and had a lot of fun and in the end he said something very enigmatic, that the conversation made him understand something but he could not tell me what it was...what does it mean? I have to say that this guy likes to be mysterious and attract women (even though it all stops at the flirting stage), so maybe it was just a stupid mind-game to make me wonder?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It could be a number of things, only he knows and will tell. It could be now he understands how nice of a girl you are, how much he likes you, etc. I don't think he would have told you if it wasn't a good thing, though.

• Thanks for your opinion, it is actually very hard to say what he meant...I wish it was what you suggested! I think he could have just played with me to get my attention (he smiled in a cheeky way when he said he could not tell me)...mmmhh...in any case I enjoyed my time with him and that's what matters! :-)