What do I do? I can't take it back.

So we've been together a total of 2 and a half years. Last year he broke up with me while we were still living together and I slept with this guy we both were friends with to get my mind off of him. He had moved out in February after breaking up again, we've been seeing each other for a while now but I found out ...he tried to tell me... that he f*cked this chick that I have never met so I told him that I did back in last year but he is really really really really upset about it and after he moved back in a couple days ago things have been really really really good and I don't know what to do to make him better, I don't want to fight, I don't want him not to touch me, I don't want him to be upset. I didn't do it to hurt him and just like he said with that girl there isn't feelings. I didn't think what I did was any worse and I was just hurt by knowing he f*cked some girl and thought I could be honest. Please somebody give me advice, I don't want things to be bad. This is all my fault, I wish I could take it back so bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it IS different really. At least from a guy's standpoint - a random chick in a pub, possibly one he'll never see again anyways, is one thing, and a friend is quite another though. It is understandable that he's upset.

Then again - IF he's with you, if you're back together, and things are good, then he's forgiven you, and feeling kinda stupid for what he's done himself. Basically, it will be OK, he just needs some time to get over the friend part. (Also, he probably doesn't want to worry you about him being upset, that's why he isn't talking with you about this stuff.)

• He moved back in a couple days ago and things were going really good then... and then last night we had that talk, I don't know, he got some sleep and went to work so I don't know... I just love him so much. I just hope he remember that.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if he had sex with someone else than I would tell him that he has no right to be mad or judge you. Also if HE broke up with YOU then you have nothing to feel bad about. Sleeping with someone lese might not be the healthiest remedy, but it sure does help at the time. I def think it will be a very hard bump in the road for you guys to get over, but if you want to make it work it is possible. The only thing that worries me is that something liek that causes a lot of resentment that is very hard to get rid of

• I feel bad because he is upset and I hate that, I just want his love and affection but I don't think I'm going to get any now. I would do anything for him though and he has to know this. He can;t forget how much I've done for him and how much I love him.