What does this "response" mean?

So I wrote my ex an apology after a fight we had. We were trying to be friends, but I really wanted her back, and things kinda blew up in my face and she told me not to talk to her anymore so it has been "no contact" for 6 months. I decided to write her an apology. I sent it last night saying that I was sorry and would like to be friends and that whenever she was ready it'd be nice to talk.

Shortly after sending it, I noticed she had unblocked me on FB. (She blocked me when we had the fight and it's been like that for 6 months). She hasn't responded to me at all, but is that a good sign that she unblocked me after I apologized? I'm just gonna be patient and see what happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Six months later? Wow, were you drunk?

Ok all kidding aside, it looks like you broke a little barrier with her. If she doesn't respond soon to the actual email, you can always go reallly slllow... by liking things from time to time on her Facebk... eventually send a little message, etc.

What Girls Said 2

• i would take it as a good sign lol just wait and see. my guy friend won't talk to me at the moment...

• Ummm I don't think so

What Guys Said 1

• It is a good sign but do not be too much too soon-take your time