Is it a turn off if a girl is caring?

Cause I'm caring and it's weird Because I'll be texting a guy and I feel bad if I don't reply within the day, it's stupid. Like I'm super caring . How do I not be so caring?

It's a bad thing because guys can easily take advantage of me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with being caring, you just need to be mature enough to realize that a lot of guys, especially your age and a bit older, are too selfish and immature to appreciate it. That's going to be especially true of the good-looking/popular/confident guys, because most of them aren't looking for a relationship, and many not even a friendship with a girl unless it involves sex.

Guys your age are in their sexual peak years, and many (and nearly all of the attractive, popular ones who have lots of options) are only interested in girls for sex. So you may have to seek out the shy or less confident (with women) types of guys, as they're the ones who are more likely to appreciate the fact that you care, and they're more interested in real relationships as well. It's just that you'll have to take more of the initiative with those guys, because they'll mostly be too intimidated to approach you or make a move.

What Guys Said 6

• Well you just have to take a step back and look at it from a guy's perspective and see how we are interpreting what you are doing. Being caring isn't bad though. Most guys were raised with the women in their life being all caring and motherly so nice girls are sought after more. You can kind of see that in society where women are expected to be nice to everyone and a little bitchiness really stands out.

• Don't change, I wish there were more people like you.

• that is 100% true, but you shouldn't waste your time with someone that does, that can be a way for you to distinguish from the good or bad eggs

• caring is necessary. if a girl is not caring, I don't care how good looking she is, I wouldn't be her boyfriend. as one other guy said, clingy is different. constantly making sure everything is alright like you're an obsessive grandmother would really put a guy off.

• Id love it and feel amazing

• Its not a bad thing at all!

There should be more people like you!

A couple of years ago I was the same as you but then I didn't care about anything anymore so now I'm trying to get back to my 'old' state.

Trust me!

Stay this way no matter what any one says!

This world needs more people like you!

• Caring is fine...clingy is not...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 1

• They say they like it more, but what they really like is an assertive girl who won't let them walk all over them. Tell them what you want them to do for you, and THEN you show you appreciate what they do for you by CARING for them. They don't have respect for women who "care" for them when they haven't done anything to deserve it yet.

• How do you not let a guy walk over you?

• Many women make the same mistake over and over again; when you genuinely like someone, you will find yourself trying to please them...always agree with them, afraid to say or do something they disapprove of BECAUSE you're afraid he'll walk away. You do this by not making him a priority, and know what makes you happy. Don't be afraid to disagree with him, don't be afraid to tell him what you want, and always remember that your feelings count too...otherwise you come off as easy.