He likes me but doesn't want a relationship - what do I do?!?

Ok so I was texting this guy for over a month and 2 days ago he told me he liked me but a relationship wouldn't work. His reasons were because we live in different towns, he wouldn't be able to see me everyday, and he didn't want to ruin our friendship if things didn't workout. THE PROBLEM is I want a relationship and really like him. He knows this but continued to say "it won't work". Now I don't know what to do because I like him. I haven't answered his texts for two day because I don't know what to say. Is there anything I can do or am I stuck in the friend zone? HELP is he scared of moving forward because he likes me too much to lose me or does he not like me enough or some other reason? I'm so confused

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Show him that you are moving on without him and that you aren't waiting around,that will show him that your not waiting for him adn that he's figuring out waht he really wants