Is it bad to meet your date at the location?

Do girls expect the guy to pick them up for a date even if they don't even know you?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'd prefer to meet a guy I don't know in a public location. I think most girls feel that way. If we've been going out 3-4 times, then it's cool if we start picking each other up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'd rather meet a guy at a public location. I don't like a lot of people knowing where I live, especially people I don't know. I don't want him coming to my house or even knowing where I live until I know him well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be girls preference. Offer both options, so that way if she's not comfortable with you knowing where she lives/getting in a car with a stranger she knows you're fine with meeting there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with meeting somewhere.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I rather meet a girl @, at least the first few times. I don't want to go to her house if she doesn't know me well enough to let me in

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't know you, it's a better safe than sorry thing. I don't think most people will actually do something harmful, but there are a select few. I don't think it is really a bad thing, and it may be helpful for both girls and guys.

0|0
    0|0