How many times a week do you get to see your boyfriend or girlfriend?

how many times a week do you guys see each other. how much is too much? how much is too little? I think I'm getting attached. he doesn't do it often but he sometimes will stay at his family's place for longer than he intended and as a result, I'm left kind of alone. I do trust him. so how many times a week do you guys see each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyday because we live together. Before I started college it was annoying to see him everyday lol. That sounds awful but I can't miss you if you're never gone. lmao.

Now that he's working full time and I'm working and going to school we cherish the down time we have together at home. Before we lived together I only saw him every couple-few months for about a year because we lived in different states.

What Guys Said 2

• Every day (:

• Due to a busy work schedule, once a week, sometimes less.

What Girls Said 3

• I see him every day, but we live together, so it's inevitable.

Before we lived together I think it was 3 or 4 times a week.

• i plan on moving in with him soon but I spend the night 2 times a week and see him pretty much everyday.

• I'm single, so none.