Do you ever stop liking a person?

Say you liked someone like 4 years ago & they didn't like you, but now they really do. Would you go out with them? Or like does your feeling for them ever go away? They say that once you like someone you still do a little bit. HELP! thanks :)))))

Most Helpful Girl

• Um it's weird when I think that I don't like that person or something more than they come back or they seem really sweet I don't know sparks just come back...and I always ask wth...i thought you were over them! Obviously you didn't do your job correctly. But if I liked them for a long time I would find out if they felt the same if they didn't I'd move on and be like w.e.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really. As time passes and I get older, my perception changes. I may have liked them way back when, but at the present time maybe not.

• Not sure "a little bit" is enough to go out on a date. People eventually give up, you know?

• But like since you liked them before, & I need a guys perseptive, you wouldn't give them another chance?

• A chance to what? Sometimes we just give up an the feeling is gone. We moved on.

• If that person was not in my life for a while then I am sure I would of somewhat forgot about them

What Girls Said 2

• it depends.

if I still have feelings for them I would.

but personally, I don't have feelings for any of my previous crushes.

i recently ran into a guy I liked last year and I thought I was still going to like him but I don't feel anything when I see him. I could care less that I'm walking by him. my feelings are gone.

i changed alot. if he liked me, I wouldn't go out with him. I don't see him that way anymore. I liked him back then, not now. its alitle too late for that now.

• You have to think about this: Are you doing it for yourself of for him? I just went through this, and I decided not to go through it again. You need to move on. He might come up with an excuse that he really loves you and was stupid for not liking you back. Its not worth your time. Do you really like him back, or do you just feel bad now?