Should I go to this guy's place?

So there's this guy I met last year, we became good friends, really hit it off and I got a crush on him that lasted quite long, until the beginning of this year. Then I had a boyfriend but he broke up with me a while later. Last night there was a big party and I saw him again. We got a little tipsy/drunk and we kissed, teased, you know. Then when I had to leave he walked me to the place my dad was picking me up and he said he fantasizes about me and he wants "to do me". He asked if I came over to his place to cuddle, but even when I'm drunk I know I shouldn't do that so I said no, he was like: ok...so you wanna come over tomorrow night just for a cuddle and a movie? So, silly stupid drunk me, I said yes, I even pinky promised, lol. So now I'm a bit confused on what I should do... any advice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You knew you shouldn't do it when you were drunk. Why do it when you're sober? Pretend like you don't remember anything you said. All he wants is to get inside your pants. Unless you're looking for a one night stand, go for a guy who actually asks you out on a date rather than cuddling.

• ^^ I agree with sacjatt693

What Guys Said 2

• You pinkypromised? Really? You need to grow up. You are not ready for sex until you get mature enough to realize you don't determine your sexual choices with juvenile "pinkypromises". Advice on what to do? Grow up!

• Life! is a crap shoot!You take your chances!You can go there if you want!If! you are expecting a slap and a tickle!Well! one thing can and does lead to another!He said he wants to do you!It might be his objective!At the time, you may have thought:"yea! what the hell!" "what could happen?"Put it this way!He is the hunter!And you are his...well! you know!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!