Why won't he just "go in for the kill?"

This guy I'm quite close to now has given me lots of signs he likes me more then friends and I have too and I've given many chances to just lean in and kiss me but he hasn't taken the opportunity! I've known him for a couple of months now and we've gone out on dates a few times and I've even gone back to his house to have dinner with him and his family. Yet, he won't take our relationship to the next level? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he and you have given signs that you like each other and that you've given him chances to kiss you, maybe he's a "slow boiler" vs. a bottle rocket.

What Guys Said 3

• These phrases girls come up with are funny ha ha! xD. How do you come up with them?

"go in for the kill" are you a gazelle? LOL

I like it when girls give chance like that it's really good. Maybe he doesn't understand you're giving him a chance. :)

• he's shy

• No confidence.

If you have confidence, then go in for the kill. Because he is not going to bring this game to a new level.

Someone has to do it.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe he's shy, nervous, inexperienced, or not sure if you want him to.

Why won't YOU just "go in for the kill"? You can just as easily lean in and kiss him.

• I say you do it! :) Because he definitely likes you, so why not?

• maybe he is shy, you should try to kiss him first. see what happens

• Lack of confidence most likely. Or you may have misread him. If it is confidence know that you will be waiting a long time for him to make a move. You could initiate it, but then you will have to do that with everything else and you will end up wearing the pants in the relationship.