What does it mean if you are inexperienced because you've only kissed 3 guys?

Why would someone call you inexperienced like a 15/`6 year old just because you're 24 and only kissed 3 guys.

Would guys in general care? I mean what does it really matter as long as you like the person and find them attractive, what does their level of experience and age matter?

thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Inexperience means nothing to anyone that you should actually care about. if a 15 year old is braggin' about having kissed more than 3 guys she might just be a slut... or she could just be bad at relationships and that's why she's had so many people to kiss... if it's a guy saying it, ignore him entirely.

• So I should ignore him? Do you think guys just say this so they can get something off you, and then once they do, they don't respect you anymore?

• hes 28..

• Then he's definitely just trying to egg you on to have more "fun". My advice stands.

What Guys Said 5

• Better a girl has only kissed a few guys she actually might have cared about than a whole zip code of men she didn't. I don't have a metric of how many guys a girl "should" have kissed by a certain age. You are seriously over-thinking this.

• i'm not over-thinking this. Just saying that he should give up trying to convince me to have fun because I'm really not into getting physical for the sole purpose of "fun" it loses its meaning when you get close to too many people/guys in this way

• So technically, the reason why many girls/guys "can't be friends" is because they're selfish - as they don't want to let go of the thought of making the other person theirs, and also can't seem to dismiss the thought that just because the other person is a member of the opposite gender, they don't necessarily have to get in a relationship with them.

• Yes, that certainly is the case with some friends. In other cases, the friends mutually like each other. It is a risk you take when you have friends of the opposite gender.

• Nah, they just think going all across the globe with everyone in the world is a neat idea, as they gain more sexual experience and the like.

If sexuality is a bit more intimate and valuable to you than that nonsense, then of course you should just disregard this statement and carry on as you have until now.

• Don't worry about it. at least you're not a promiscuous lady involved in everyone's lives. Good for you.

• Just because they said you're inexperienced doesn't mean they think you're unattractive.

• i know, because he's always making it clear that he does find me attractive and that it's unusual for a 24 year old to only have kissed 3 guys and be a virgin.

• I think guys in general wouldn't care.

• It means ya don't got the herps;)

What Girls Said 0