Is there a girlie girl that does not act girly?

I was thinking about it and wondering, are there any girlie out their that dress girly, but do not act girly? Like they dress like a girlie girl, but they do not gossip, care about brand names, play videogames, sports,act like one of the guys,etc. Is such a girl possible?

Out of curiosity, how many brothers and/or sisters do all the girls who answered this have?
So if you all act more like boys, why dress more girly? Wondering because a lot of girls who act more like boys do not dress girly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I dress very girlie and most guys are totally intimated by me until they talk me. All my best friends are guys and every guy I have ever dated has said I act like Bo other woman they've ever met and talking to me is like talking to your best dude bud

• Cool.

• What suits you then?

• Tight 50s style dresses

What Girls Said 8

• Yes there are girls who like to dress like a woman, but have a very carefree attitude. You categorize people, you will lose out on a bunch of opportunities to meet interesting people. The Best People to talk to are the ones who do not fit the typical description of people.

I hate gossip, fake products to somehow enhance your beauty, I hate brand names (clothes are clothes), I like videogames, boardgames, and card games, and I love baseball and hockey, Nothing beats a beautiful sunny day at a baseball game, and although I can fit in with the guys and talk the talk, I can walk like a woman without expecting to be treated like a princess because that is NOT what I am. I am Low maintenance Girl who enjoys a beer and a baseball game while in a dress. I am not a Princess, and Men do not care about fake useless things.

• Can I clone you?

• I do not dress like a man, when I got into high school and college I started dressing more womanly. However, Makeup, High Heels, and Fake Nails do not make me happy. I think there is more to life than looking good. No Sisters...

• Ok. Just wondering.

• Somewhat me but not completely. You had me until the sports part. XD

• Well it did not have to be everything I stated, I was just listing things.

• I like being comfortable, wearing a t-shirt and sneakers, etc. But I also like looking pretty. I usually dress comfortably while I'm at home, and dress up when I leave the house (unless I'm sick or on my period or otherwise feel horrible).

• Makes sense to dress comortably when home, it's not the 50's,lol.

• Lol yes! Practically every girl in my family (mainly all 6). In my family each of my aunts all have 2 older sons (weird right?) and only one girl except for me who has a younger sister.. But any way yeah. I believe its because we have all brothers who play videogames (mainly xbox :D), play sports like baseball and soccer, and they always talk to there sisters. So yeah long explanation.. Sorry :D

• I am one of them. We do exist.

• Cool.

• What kind of stuff do you do?

• i like sports, the outdoors, watching sports, yard maintenence isn't too bad either haha...idk just normal stuff I guess... I most prefer laying down and doing nothin tho

• Yes!

• Are you one?

• It's just me. But I don't think the word "act" is right here.

I don't "act" like guys but I'm interested in some of their stuff more than the girlie stuff: Shopping, make up...blah blah.. ugh I can't get why girls are so obsessed by these things! ><

• Sorry, now that I re-read it, act was not the best word to use.

• Yes, it's easy.

Put on a pink baby doll. Sit in a chair- reverse style and pop in NeedForSpeed.

Or is that just me?

• Yes there actually is. so no need to wonder anymore

• Are you one?

• yea..and I have 2 brothers but thier 3 years younger then me..and growing up I had mainly guy cousins so I hung with them more an played football basketball with them and video games lol..

• I have two sisters, a half brother, and two half sisters.

• It's not an act, it's who I am. A lot of "girly" stuff, I'm not into. (make-up, shopping)

It seems like guy stuff is a lot more fun. (video games, monster trucks)

• Do you dress more girly?

• It's half and half.

What Guys Said 1

• I want this type of girl to be my wife!