Should I be mad at him??Also what does this mean??

Ok so me and this guy have been best friends for a long time and today I texted him hi and he was saying all of this bad stuff to me and the next day I found out that it was my crush who took his phone and texted me with it and my crush and I have a long story we liked always stare at each other and stuff but he would never ask me out and we always made eye contact and stuff but anyways when I texted him hi they were hainging out and and he asked my friend can I say something and he said sure and he texted all that mean stuff...and then when I texted him f*** you he said why would you say that...and then that's when he stopped texting me and then the next day me and my friend got in a huge fight in text I said why did you let him see the phone blah blah blah and then we were just being mean to each other then we were talking about my crush and I said did you tell him I don't even like him anymore and he said yes and he said he never did like you witch does not make scence on bit and I said (my friends name) you always caught him staring at me and he said yeah at me and then I said wow is this (my crushes name) and he said no he is not even with me and then I said then why did you say that and he said to trick you,and then the fight went on and on and on...should I be mad at my friend for lettinh him text me that and what was my crushes point of doing that does he like me or what please help thank you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• So you're saying that it was your friend all along? And your crush wasn't even there with him? Like your crush didn't even text you these mean stuff?