One last hurrah... and then go our separate ways? Good or bad timing??

I've been seeing a guy for about 6 months. We have really good chemistry, we meet up for lunch almost daily, he's brought me around his family and friends etc., etc... About a week ago, I asked if we were ever going to be boyfriend and girlfriend, and he just said he wasn't ready for that type of commitment... blah, blah, blah.

I know what that means... Anyway, I've decided it's in my best interest to go our separate ways. BUT before that happens I want to have one more amazing night and day. I'm supposed to spend the night Sunday and we both got the day off on Monday to hang out. Would it be bad timing to break things off Monday night?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you stay the night and cuddle and kiss and do all that lovey dovey stuff, it might make it harder to break things off. If you two have an amazing time, you would want that again and won't want to leave him.