Its a sensitive situation, what should I do?

Basically, this girl asked for a break on Friday til today, yesterday I texted her twice. Once to tell her my college test results and again to ask for prayer on a personal thing that happened. Today I sent her 'hey', we are both going to a church camp today that goes til Saturday and it will be the first time we have seen each other in a year. On Wensday she said she still really liked me but then she kinda distanced herself whenever we would text. The thing is at the camp we will be watched the entire time, if I do more than just talking or if I do too much talking I will be removed from the camp. What should I do? Would it hurt if I were to just ignore her the whole time or would it actually help the situation? Should I wear a neclace she gave me a while back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...okay, let me take a stab at this. I would just be platonic toward her as it sounds like she's confused. None of this steady gazes stuff. Just be friendly and normal. The necklace...sure, why not? Just play it off as you thinking it looks cool. Don't completely ignore her. Girls don't like that. However, don't follow her around like a lost dog, either.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0